10 months ago
Hotel/Office/Restaurant: Park Plaza Leeds
Type of employment: Full-time
Date posted: 03/04/2019
Closing date: 30/09/2019
Love providing great service and being part of uplifting moments? Take the next step in your Housekeeping career with us as a Assistant Head Housekeeper at Park Plaza Leeds. Park Plaza is the ideal location for you to develop your skills and shine in a collaborative team environment.
Description of the Company:
At Park Plaza we love to celebrate the individual. We believe every one of our team members has a contribution to make and personal touch to share with our guests and colleagues. We’re always striving for excellence and know that as we invest in our team members, they’ll invest in us. For an engaging work environment where the little things are celebrated along with the major milestones, you’ve come to the right place.
* To assist Executive Head Housekeeper in delivering quality and productivity focused strategies to ensure the smooth and effective operation of the Housekeeping Department
* To maintain the highest levels of cleanliness in the Hotel, and to provide an efficient, prompt, courteous, and proactive service to customers; hence meeting and exceeding guest expectations
* To deputise for the Executive Head Housekeeper in their absence as required
* To be fully conversant with all procedures set out by the Executive Housekeeper to spot-check all rooms and public areas in the hotel following a schedule set out by the Executive Housekeeper and take action where necessary
* Be aware of Housekeeping budgets and assist in controlling them
* To develop departmental training plans and future training with the guidance from the Executive Housekeeper, the Human Resources department and the Regional Training Officer
We are looking for:
* Previous experience of working as an Assistant Head Housekeeper within a 4* Hotel would be preferred
* Experience of working with Opera PMS and Fourth Hospitality is prefered, however not essential
* Excellent Customer service skills, standards driven, good organisational skills
* Ability to communicate to and motivate your team providing day to day leadership and directions
* Ability to work in a fast paced working environment and remain calm under pressure
Park Plaza isn’t just a great place to work - it’s a great place to take your career to the next level! We love seeing our team members fulfill their potential and always work together to achieve more with our learning & development offering, enhanced training and competitive salary and benefits.
You’ll also be invited to an “Inspiring Stay” in your hotel, so that you can live the experience and you will also benefit from our Employee and Friends & Family rates available in all Park Plaza and Radisson Hotel Group hotels worldwide!
From the everyday uplifting moments to huge achievements and everything in between, we’re there every step of the way. Park Plaza. Be part of it.