10 months ago
If you love making guests feel special and want to lead a great team that is passionate about exceptional service, this opportunity to join the Gallery team at Dublin is perfect.
We are currently looking for a senior Food and Beverage professional to join our team as Assistant Manager of the Gallery and Lounge. Afternoon Tea at Dublin hotel is a Dublin Institution and this role is integral to the continued success of this iconic space.
Working alongside the Gallery Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing the daily operations, managing the team and ensuring our exceptional service levels are upheld. The ideal candidate will have experience working in a management level food and beverage role within the luxury hospitality industry in Dublin. The ability to drive and motivate a team to team will be key to your success in this role.
This is an excellent opportunity to join the management team in one of Dublin's most iconic hotels, offering outstanding opportunities for career development, learning and progression.
The perks of working as the Assistant Gallery and Lounge Manager with Dublin
* 29 days of holiday including public holidays, increasing to 34 days with length of service
* Free meals on duty as well as breakfast to get you started and all day tea and coffee for the caffeine lovers
* Discounted hotel rooms in the UK, Ireland and USA for you, your family and friends
* 50% off food when dining with the Doyle Collection
* Great location with easy access to public transport
* In-house training team dedicated to your personal development
* Reward and recognition programmes (earn bonuses, restaurant meals, overnight stays and extra days off!)
* Save money with our Cycle to Work scheme and plan for your future with our pension
* Staff summer parties, Christmas parties and regular team get togethers
* Plus more ...
As Assistant Gallery and Lounge Manager at Dublin, you will be working for the family owned Doyle Collection Hotel group, which means there are plenty of opportunities for your career to grow in the UK and further afield in Ireland and the USA!
Dublin is an iconic hotel in Dublin, just off the renowned shopping and cultural area of Grafton Street. Situated between Trinity College and St Stephen's Green, the hotel has 205 bespoke guest rooms. Dublin offers a range of dining options; brasserie style in Dublin, fine dining in Wilde, afternoon tea in the Gallery and cocktails in the Sidecar Bar.
The Doyle Collection
The Doyle Collection is a carefully curated collection of eight Irish family-owned luxury and urban hotels located centrally in London, Dublin, Washington DC, Cork and Bristol. What binds our hotels together is the Doyle service ethos - a real warmth and thoughtfulness.
We are delighted that the Doyle Collection has been listed as one of the Best Large Workplaces by Great Place to Work for three years running; 2017, 2018 and 2019
Don't be shy, apply today join us as Assistant Gallery and Lounge Manager
The Doyle Collection is an equal opportunities employer.