4 months ago
Apex Hotels are a stylish and contemporary collection of family-owned hotels located in Scotland, London and Bath. Each hotel has its own unique character, but one thing’s for certain, we pride ourselves on delivering a Warmer Welcome to all our guests, no matter which hotel they choose to stay in.
We are currently looking for a highly motivated Assistant Front Office Manager who puts our guests at the heart of everything we do.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Supporting the Front Office Manager by overseeing the day-to-day running of the Reception, Duty Manager, Porters and Night shifts
* Taking responsibility for dealing with any issues
* Coaching team members to improve and develop.
* Managing the department in the absence of the manager.
* Ensuring communication is maintained between key departments
* Generating ideas to drive the business forward.
If you are highly motivated to succeed, make guest satisfaction your primary responsibility and are effective at managing and developing people then this position could be ideal for you. To succeed in this role you will be able to demonstrate highly developed organisational skills, be an ambassador for the business and have a passion for customer care. It’s vital that you are proactive, show initiative and take responsibility.
The ideal candidate will most likely have previous experience at Reception Manager level or equivalent.
You will be friendly and approachable; you will go the extra mile for our guests; you will provide highly consistent good service and you will lead by example.
WHY JOIN APEX HOTELS?
With a dynamic environment, warm and welcoming people, great career opportunities, this is one job where you’ll look forward to coming to work. We also offer great benefits which include:
* Free gym membership
* Healthy meals to enjoy while you're working
* 50% discount in our restaurants
* Discounted room rates - visit our hotels in Scotland and Bath for just £50 per night
* Help to buy a bike
* Ongoing training and development
* Employee of the Month and Awards Ceremony to celebrate your achievements
* Contributions to a pension scheme
* Access to legal and financial advice
* Childcare vouchers
* Critical illness cover
If you'd like to join us as Assistant Front Office Manager, then please click apply.