4 months ago
Assistant Food and Beverage Manager
Salary £ Competitive
Hilton Garden Inn Glasgow, Finnieston Quay, Glasgow, G3 8HN
In this role you will be working for Valor Hospitality Europe which is part of a leading US hotel management company with over 17 properties in the UK operating a number of recognised worldwide brands and exciting expansion plans to add more hotels in the UK and Europe..
The Assistant Food and Beverage Manager role involves a range of duties, including: assisting in the responsibility for the day to day operation of the Food and Beverage Services Department comprising the Restaurant, Bar & Room Service. The emphasis is on delivering high standards together with efficient, professional and friendly customer service. Upselling, attention to detail, training and coaching the food services team are all part of this role whilst ensuring the brand values and standards are delivered and budgeted targets achieved.
Key Personal Attributes
To join the Valor team we need individuals who can drive commerciality through caring and pride. Being personable, reliable, inspirational, driven and enthusiastic by nature.
Key Performance Behavioural Indicators
The key performance behavioural requirements of the Assistant Food and Beverage Manager role include:
• Providing leadership which utilises the full potential of the team.
• Promoting effective relationships with individuals and other departments.
• Acquiring skills and knowledge relating to the job role.
• Setting measurable performance standards, objectives and goals to be achieved.
• Improving quality and service standards by paying attention to detail.
• Anticipating potential problems and business opportunities within the planning process.
• Demonstrating a systematic approach to organisation and administration.
• Focusing on producing results through encouraging high achievement.
The successful applicant must have previous experience in Food and Beverage Services in a supervisory or management role delivering high levels of customer service in a Hotel or hospitality environment and be able to work flexible hours, on any day of the week.
• Award winning employer
• Competitive Salary
• Worldwide team member benefit programme
• 50% F&B Discount at any UK Valor hotel
• Team member of the month incentive
• Free meals on duty and uniforms provided
• Many Team member celebration events throughout the year
• Incremental holiday allowance based on service
• Apprenticeships available
• Healthcare options
• Pension options
With 164 rooms, our stylish riverside hotel is conveniently situated alongside the SSE Hydro Arena, the perfect location for those who enjoy working in the vibrant City of Glasgow.
The hotel hosts a mixture of leisure guests, those on business and those attending a meeting or celebration for up to 100 guests, which our team organise with clockwork precision.
Our guests can stay energised with a visit to our Fitness Centre and enjoy a relaxed meal in our newly refurbished 'Recess' restaurant. This contemporary hotel is a great place to work!
Valor Hospitality Europe
Valor Hospitality Europe will establish itself as a respected, successful and dynamic management company, known for having highly engaged people, delivering great levels of hospitality with commercial expertise second to none.
Please visit our website to learn more about our existing hotels, other exciting job opportunities and our company.
Apply now for the Assistant Food and Beverage Manager position and receive a free Customer Service development profile worth £25.