8 months ago
At the heart of Edwardian Hotels London is a simple founding belief, that from back of house to the boardroom we are all Hosts. Everyone is encouraged to express their individuality and initiative, and to bring their passion to work. (We may wear uniforms, but we don’t believe in uniformity.)
Everything we do is driven by a desire to exceed our guests’, clients and partners expectations. To surprise and delight. To make the time our guests choose to spend with us genuinely exceptional. So that even the shortest stay with us, will last long in their memory. Everyone who works here does this every day across our portfolio of brands, in highly prestigious locations in London and beyond.
For 40 years Edwardian Hotels London has built upon this ambition, and as a family owned company we’re proud of the freedom our independence gives us to grow our business on a relentless and memorable curve – upwards.
With an enviable collection of luxurious distinctive hotels and restaurants such as The May Fair Hotel, Radisson Blu Edwardian London Hotels, Steak and Lobster, Scoff and Banter, May Fair Kitchen, Annayu and May Fair Bar; in the most desirable locations of the UK's most vibrant cities, EHL's vision is unique: To Be Memory Makers.
Being a Memory Maker as a Assistant Food and Beverage Cost Controller
In this role, you will become part of the Edwardian family and work within Finance in The May Fair
To assist with the control and reconcile food and beverage costs in accordance with Radisson Blu Edwardian standards through analysis, requisitions, controls, margins and sales targets
* Participate in the development of food and beverage financial goals for food and beverage operations and ensure they are aligned with the objectives of the hotel.
* Ensure food and beverage invoices, delivery notes and requisitions are in compliance with Radisson Blu Edwardian procedures.
* Support the Group Food and Beverage Controller in maintaining revenues by developing and updating menu pricing.
* Assist in developing relevant budgets and forecasts.
* Ensure provision of financial information for management reporting for the food and beverage operational team.
* Ensure accurate and timely posting of sales in the appropriate ledgers.
* Reconciling Micros Opera revenue
* Management allowances verification reconciliation
* Daily spot check of stocks in the outlets
* Analysing F&B Cost of sales - to maintain budget standards
* Analysis of daily orders to review purchasing against business requirements
* Complete inventory management including month end stock takes and no stock-out situations
* Handling micros operational issues - reporting these to Micros and Group F %26 B controller
* Stores management - ensure the items are stored and rotated properly
* Verification of all F&B related allowances including minibar allowances
* Verifying Micros control report on a daily basis and taking necessary actions accordingly
* Preparing month end sales mix and related cost of sales analysis
* Sample verification of minibar consumptions in 5 bed rooms
* Performs other duties required to provide the service brand behavior and genuine hospitality
* Three years food and beverage unit management, and accounting experience in the hotel or service sector.
* A record of demonstrable personal achievement with proven management skills.
* Excellent communication skills (verbal & written) and ability to liaise effectively with non-financial staff.
* Team player with outstanding inter-personal, negotiation and organizational skills.
* Client focused approach to work.
* IT literate.
We Believe In Developing and Delighting Our Hosts So You Will Receive:
* Competitive Salary
* Complimentary 2 night stay in a luxury Edwardian Hotel of your choice (after two years service)
* Preferential accommodation rates for all Edwardian Hotels for Hosts, friends and family
* Discounts on food and beverage up to 30% in all Edwardian restaurants and bars
* Discounts on Spas and beauty treatments
* Hot meals and salad bar, teas, coffees and juices provided each day
* Uniforms provided per role requirement
All Hosts must have valid permission to live and work in the United Kingdom. Verification of documentation will be undertaken as part of the recruitment process.