4 months ago
Are you looking for your next role as an Assistant Financial Controller where you can join an expanding company?
We have an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Financial Controller to join our highly successful team in LOCATION where you will receive a competitive salary plus amazing benefits which include FREE parking, FREE membership to our state of the art gyms, excellent holiday allowance as well as discounted food & beverage and stays in our hotels.
Here at Village Hotel Club, our values and behaviours (inspirational, driven, commercial, detailed and resilient) demonstrate our passion for giving our guests an excellent experience, as such, as our Assistant Financial Controller you will be part of an award winning team who deliver amazing hospitality constantly. As well as giving our staff the best career opportunities backed up by training and development at every step of the way.
As our Assistant Financial Controller, you will:
- Consistently deliver the Company’s Financial SOP’s.
- Work closely with the FC in identifying areas to improve business profitability.
- Assist the Financial Controller in producing timely & accurate Management Information.
- Ensure completion of Purchase Orders for all expenses, except contracts, utilities and F&B stock.
- Maintain monthly expense tracker to flex monthly departmental spend.
- Process correctly onto Financial systems on a timely basis and in line with suppliers’ credit terms.
- Review guest ledger weekly to ensure all balances are less than 7 days.
- Completion of Profit and Loss & balance sheet inline with company guidelines.
- Process payroll inline with company policy.
- Process starters and leavers ensuring all paperwork is completed and right to work documentations verified.
To become our Assistant Financial Controller you;
- Will know and understand what it means to deliver amazing hospitality and will thrive on the challenge of always exceeding guest’s expectations.
- Will be expected to achieve a level of service through the constant monitoring of our established brand standards.
- Should be highly attentive to detail and be capable of delivering consistent standards.
- Should have a warm, personable nature and a can do attitude.
- Must have experience in a similar environment with the knowledge and confidence to deliver.
- Will be a strong team player willing to lend a hand wherever needed.
If you are truly passionate about a career in hotels and would like to work for a company that gives you job security, supportive management, a great team spirit and a real feeling of inclusiveness then Village Hotels is the place for you.
Apply now to be our Assistant Financial Controller.