6 months ago
Hotel/Office/Restaurant: Park Plaza County Hall London
Department: Bar & Lounge
Type of employment: Full-time
Date posted: 01/09/2018
Closing date: 28/02/2019
Assistant F&B Manager
Love providing great service and being part of uplifting moments? Take the next step in your career with us as Assistant F&B Manager at Park Plaza County Hall. Park Plaza is the ideal location for you to develop your skills and shine in a collaborative team environment.
Description of the Company:
At Park Plaza we love to celebrate the individual. We believe every one of our team members has a contribution to make and personal touch to share with our guests and colleagues. We’re always striving for excellence and know that if we invest in our team members, they’ll invest in us. For an engaging work environment where the little things are celebrated along with the major milestones, you’ve come to the right place.
Main role and objectives:
As our Assistant F&B Manager you are responsible for overseeing the Food and Beverage Outlets, ensuring the overall smooth running of the department on a day to day basis and managing a team of Food and Beverage professionals.
- Lead a highly engaged F&B team to ensure an inspiring guest experience which meets required standards is delivered at all times
- Maintain a high level of knowledge regarding the drinks menu and food and beverage in general, able to advise guests and team members accordingly
- Recruits, trains and develops Food and Beverge team members, ensuring necessary skills, knowledge and available resources are present to meet the desired guest experience
- Ensure that Food and Beverage sales and promotional activity is actively promoted and ensures necessary revenue is achieved
- Ensures that payroll and other costs are well controlled and at the necessary level to deliver the desired guest experience
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience leading teams within a quality environment
- Good level of English comprehension and writing skills
- Good numeracy
- Able to exhibit the behaviour necessary to lead a team in a busy environment during service periods
- A leader who is passionate about engaging, inspiring and developing their team
- Experience of working with Micros would be desirable, but is not essential
Park Plaza isn’t just a great place to work - it’s a great place to take your career to the next level! We love seeing our team members fulfill their potential and always work together to achieve more with our learning & development offering, enhanced training and competitive salary and benefits.
You’ll also be invited to an “Inspiring Stay” in your hotel, so that you can live the experience and you will also benefit from our Employee and Friends & Family rates available in all Park Plaza and Radisson Hotel Group hotels worldwide!
From the everyday uplifting moments to huge achievements and everything in between, we’re there every step of the way. Park Plaza. Be part of it.