about 1 month ago
Assistant Conference and Events Manager
Salary £ Competitive
Crowne Plaza Stratford-Upon-Avon,Bridgefoot, Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire , CV37 6YR
In this role you will be working for Valor Hospitality Europe which is part of a leading US hotel management company with 17 properties in the UK operating a number of recognised worldwide brands and exciting expansion plans to add more hotels in the UK and Europe..
The Assistant Conference and Events Manager role involves a range of duties, including: assisting in the day to day operation and future planning of Conference and Events. The emphasis is on top quality customer service with attention to detail, running events, supervising, training and coaching the conference and events team. From syndicate rooms to conferences, exhibitions private banqueting/dinners and weddings you will ensure all of our guests receive efficient, professional and friendly service at all times.
Key Personal Attributes
To join the Valor team we need individuals who can drive commerciality through caring and pride. Being personable, reliable, inspirational, driven and enthusiastic by nature.
Key Performance Behavioural Indicators
The key performance behavioural requirements of the Assistant Conference and Events Manager role include:
• Acquiring skills and knowledge relating to the job role.
• Providing clear and timely information to internal and external contacts.
• Anticipating potential problems and solutions within the planning process.
• Promoting effective relationships with individuals and other departments.
• Showing a sense of urgency on behalf of customers and actions requests quickly.
• Striving for excellence by paying attention to important detail.
• Demonstrating a systematic approach to organisation and administration.
• Ensuring promises are kept by following through on requests.
The successful applicant must have previous experience in Conference and Banqueting Operations in a supervisory role within a Hotel or hospitality environment, be able to work flexible hours on a shift basis on any day of the week with an absolute commitment to the highest standards of customer service.
• Award winning employer
• Competitive Salary
• Worldwide team member benefit programme
• 50% F&B Discount at any UK Valor hotel
• Team member of the month incentive
• Free meals on duty and uniforms provided
• Many Team member celebration events throughout the year
• Incremental holiday allowance based on service
• Apprenticeships available
• Healthcare options
• Pension options
• Complimentary car parking
• Complimentary Leisure club membership
• Stratford upon Avon B.I.D card giving local discounts
• Discounted rates at hotel hairdressers
• Annual complimentary boat trip
With 259 rooms, set in stunning landscaped gardens beside the River Avon our stylish hotel is perfectly located for those who enjoy working in historic Stratford.
The hotel hosts a mixture of leisure guests, those on business and those attending a meeting or celebration for up to 550 people, which our team organise with clockwork precision.
Our guests can stay energised with a visit to our Fitness Centre, wind down in the heated swimming pool or enjoy a delicious meal with a view at our 'Riverside Restaurant'. This contemporary hotel is a great place to work!
Valor Hospitality Europe
Valor Hospitality Europe will establish itself as a respected, successful and dynamic management company, known for having highly engaged people, delivering great levels of hospitality with commercial expertise second to none.
Please visit our website to learn more about our existing hotels, other exciting job opportunities and our company.
Apply now for the Assistant Conference and Events Manager position and receive a free Customer Service development profile worth £25.