about 1 month ago
To support in the leadership to the conference & banqueting team to deliver WOW experiences to our guests and clients whilst delivering budgeted financial performance. In the absence of the Conference and Banqueting Manager it will be your sole responsibility to uphold the high standards and deliver a great experience to all guests in their absence.
• Ensure guest satisfaction through high quality service and good public relations.
• Ensure daily briefings and job allocations are carried out and daily tasks are completed.
• Record guest profiling and champion within the team.
• Ensure set-up and events run per the BEO.
• Ensure all systems, processes, and SOP’s are up-to-date and are regularly reviewed.
• Ensure all team members are performing specific tasks as per the SOP
• Monitor ReviewPro performance and action points as necessary.
• Manage poor performance.
• Providing timely feedback to the team.
• Support the Conference and Banqueting Manager in Creating Personal development plans for all team members.
• Manage wage percentage, input costed rota. Manage Promark.
• Ensure the purchasing of all supplies, stock and equipment is within budgeted guidelines, and the EPIC system is used.
• Minimise waste by ordering effectively and stock rotation.
• Ensure PAR stocks are correct and stock takes take place monthly.
• Effective rostering of staff in line with business needs
• To maintain the highest standard of cleanliness, the maintenance of furnishings and equipment, and the correct set up of all the conference and banqueting suites.
• Support the Conference and Banqueting Manager in achieving our beverage and food gross profit targets.
• Consistently delivers company standards.
• To be aware and have an understanding of all relevant law and legislation with regards to heath & safety, fire safety and equal opportunities.
The Ideal Candidate
• Passion for delivering exceptional guest service in a 4/5 star environment
• Passion for food and drink
• The ability to work under pressure and to multi task
• Immaculate presentation and grooming
• Strong eye for detail
• Exceptional communication skills
• Confidence, initiative and ‘Exclusive’ personality
• Computer literacy
Hospitality is all about people and Exclusive Collection is committed to ensuring our people are happy and well rewarded so that in turn, they pass the positivity onto our guests. As well as excellent training, development and progression opportunities, other benefits for successful candidates include;
• Competitive salary
• Complimentary meals whilst on duty
• Complimentary car parking
• Discounted room nights across all Exclusive Hotels and Venues
• Discounts on food and beverage across all Exclusive properties
About the Company
Exclusive Collection is a family owned collection of six individual and characterful country house hotels and venues situated across the south of England. Offering every imaginable leisure, wedding, meeting and training requirement and more they are all situated in beautiful locations, surrounded by acres of stunning countryside and gardens.