5 months ago
Hotel/Office/Restaurant: Park Plaza London Riverbank
Type of employment: Full-time
Date posted: 19/02/2019
Closing date: 18/08/2019
Love providing great service and being part of uplifting moments? Take the next step in your Food & Beverage career with us as a Assistant Breakfast Manager at Park Plaza Riverbank London. Park Plaza is the ideal location for you to develop your skills and shine in a collaborative team environment.
Description of the Company:
At Park Plaza we love to celebrate the individual. We believe every one of our team members has a contribution to make and personal touch to share with our guests and colleagues. We’re always striving for excellence and know that as we invest in our team members, they’ll invest in us. For an engaging work environment where the little things are celebrated along with the major milestones, you’ve come to the right place.
Main role and objectives:
As a Assistant Breakfast Manager you are, under the general guidance of the Breakfast Manager, responsible for overseeing the Breakfast Department to agreed standards ensuring total guest satisfaction.
* Oversee the smooth running of the shift on a day to day and week by week basis with effective communication within and between departments
* To liaise daily with chef in charge to discuss specials and food availability
* Ensure a complete knowledge by the team of food and beverage service techniques, all menus and specialties offered in the restaurant and served to correct standards
* To handle all customer complaints and feedback by following the correct procedures and record in the handover book for follow up, and / or informing departmental manager of actions taken
* Monitor that rosters are appropriate for the requirements of the operations of the department.
* Cash Handling Procedures and cashiering standards must be adhered to. The position must ensure all discrepancies are investigated in accordance to the company SOPs and, with advice from F&B Management required further action taken.
* Ensure effective management of payroll costs for the Breakfast department, in line with the departmental budget; taking into account both PPHE employees and agency team members too.
What we are looking for:
* Someone with previous Management experience within a food & beverage environment
* Someone who is passionate about exceeding guest expectations
* Someone who is great at creating and maintaining positive and productive working relationships across the business, communicating effectively in a range of situations
* A leader who is passionate about engaging, inspiring and developing their team
* Someone who enjoys working in a fast paced environment while leading from the front
* Previous experience using Micros would be beneficial
Park Plaza isn’t just a great place to work - it’s a great place to take your career to the next level! We love seeing our team members fulfill their potential and always work together to achieve more with our learning & development offering, enhanced training and competitive salary and benefits.
You’ll also be invited to an “Inspiring Stay” in your hotel, so that you can live the experience and you will also benefit from our Employee and Friends & Family rates available in all Park Plaza and Radisson Hotel Group hotels worldwide!
From the everyday uplifting moments to huge achievements and everything in between, we’re there every step of the way. Park Plaza. Be part of it.