3 months ago
Hotel/Office/Restaurant: Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London
Type of employment: Full-time
Date posted: 21/09/2018
Closing date: 20/03/2019
Love providing great service and being part of uplifting moments? Take the next step in your career with us as an Assistant Breakfast Manager at Park Plaza Westminster Bridge Hotel. Park Plaza is the ideal location for you to develop your skills as an Assistant Breakfast Manager and shine in a collaborative team environment.
At Park Plaza we love to celebrate the individual. We believe every one of our team members has a contribution to make and personal touch to share with our guests and colleagues. We’re always striving for excellence and know that as we invest in our team members, they’ll invest in us. For an engaging work environment where the little things are celebrated along with the major milestones, you’ve come to the right place.
Main role and objectives:
As an Assistant Breakfast Manager at Park Plaza Westminster Bridge Hotel you will have a key position in ensuring the smooth running of the breakfast operations, ensure guest satisfaction and food and beverage profitability by supervising the day to day operation of the Breakfast department and its team members.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Leading the Supervisors and the team for a proactive planning and structuring the operations to deliver standards and service as per Park Plaza breakfast standards
* Liaise with M&E planning team to plan as per the business demand
* Delivering 4* deluxe service to our internal and external customers
* Ensure the maximisation of profit within the outlets in using tools like up selling
* Attend and plan team and company meetings and contribute to them
* Adhere to health and safety policies
* Support and drive the improvement of Breakfast operations
What we are looking for:
* Someone with excellent customer service skills and is passionate about exceeding guest expectations
* Someone who is able to work in a fast paced working environment and remain calm under pressure
* A person who easily connects with others and can live up to our mission statement: Inspiring our guests through individuality and passion!
* Someone who is great at creating and maintaining positive and productive working relationships across the business, communicating effectively in a range of situations
* Someone who enjoys working in a fast paced environment
Park Plaza isn’t just a great place to work - it’s a great place to take your career to the next level! We love seeing our team members fulfil their potential and always work together to achieve more with our learning & development offering, enhanced training and competitive salary and benefits.
You will be invited to an “Inspiring Stay” in your hotel, so that you can live the experience and you will also benefit from our Employee and Friends & Family rates available in all Park Plaza and Radisson Hotel Group hotels worldwide!
From the everyday uplifting moments to huge achievements and everything in between, we’re there every step of the way. Park Plaza. Be part of it.