5 months ago
Hotel/Office/Restaurant: Park Plaza London Riverbank
Type of employment: Full-time
Date posted: 19/02/2019
Closing date: 18/08/2019
Love providing great service and being part of uplifting moments? Take the next step in your career with Park Plaza as Assistant Back Of House Manager at Park Plaza Riverbank. Park Plaza is the ideal location for you to develop your talent as a Assistant Back Of House Manager and shine in a collaborative team environment.
Description of the Company:
At Park Plaza we love to celebrate the individual. We believe every one of our team members has a contribution to make and personal touch to share with our guests and colleagues. We’re always striving for excellence and know that as we invest in our team members, they’ll invest in us. For an engaging work environment where the little things are celebrated along with the major milestones, you’ve come to the right place.
Main role and objectives:
As Assistant Back of House Manager at Park Plaza Riverbank you will play a key role in assisting the Back Of House Manager you will proactively co-ordinate all activities in the Back of House department including day to day operations. You will play an essential role in ensuring that the kitchen team have everything they need in order to deliver exceptional food service to our guests
* Supports the teams by ensuring that work areas are clean, hygienic and well maintained in accordance with defined standards and in good working order
* Leads the Stewards and Kitchen Porters, ensuring they are well informed of customer needs and expectation and have the skills, knowledge and equipment necessary to do their jobs
* Ensure that the service teams have an adequate supply of clean cutlery, crockery, utensils and other items to be able to operate effectively
* To maintain effective communication within the team and to attend hotel meetings and training sessions when required.
* Utilise supervisory and leadership skills and motivation to maximise employee productivity, satisfaction and engagement
What we are looking for:
Previous experience as a Steward or Kitchen Porter Supervisor
- Good level of English comprehension
- Able to work in a busy environment during service periods
- Able to exhibit the behaviour necessary to lead a team
- A person who easily connects with others and can live up to our mission statement: Inspiring our guests through individuality and passion!
Park Plaza isn’t just a great place to work - it’s a great place to take your career to the next level! We love seeing our team members fulfill their potential and always work together to achieve more with our learning & development offering, enhanced training and competitive salary and benefits.
You’ll also be invited to an “Inspiring Stay” in your hotel, so that you can live the experience and you will also benefit from our Employee and Friends & Family rates available in all Park Plaza and Radisson Hotel Group hotels worldwide!
From the everyday uplifting moments to huge achievements and everything in between, we’re there every step of the way. Park Plaza. Be part of it.