about 1 year ago
Role title: Architectural Technician - Full Time - Britannia Hotels Head Office
Job Opening: 2018-11-27
Architectural Technician – Britannia Hotels Head Office
Why wait to make your next career move?
Britannia Hotels are seeking an experienced Planner, Architect or Architectural Technician with extensive Planning policy and legislation knowledge to join our existing in-house design team based at our Head Office in South Manchester.
As Architectural Technician, you will be required to;
* Provide expertise on both residential and hotel Planning Applications.
* Liaise with Local Authorities during concept scheme design through to Planning Approval.
* Assist in all aspects of hotel new build, conversion, and refurbishment, residential, housing and apartments and other project work, from conception to completion.
The successful applicants should be experienced, enthusiastic and self-motivated, with good technical knowledge and be conversant with Planning and Building Regulation processes. AutoCAD proficiency is essential. Experience with conservation work and Listed Buildings would be beneficial.
This position offers the opportunity to make the next step in your career!
In return for your commitment, we will support you in this new opportunity, with
* Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
* Discounted stays for you and your family at any of our 60 Hotels & 6 Parks
* Meals on duty (Subject to eligibility)
* Uniform (Subject to position)
* Accelerated promotional prospects
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Britannia Hotels will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.
Positions are open to all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, candidates of any sexes or sexual orientation. All vacancies are posted both externally and internally on a weekly basis to ensure access to all applicants.