11 months ago
We are currently looking for a Commis Chef Apprentice to join our team of Chefs at Rosewood London. Our Apprentices learn basic culinary skills under the supervision and guidance from experienced Chefs. This is role offers approximately 40 hours per week spread over 5 working days.
Key expectations of this role are:
• Continuously learning new skills.
• Applying the acquired skills to support the kitchen brigade.
• Assisting with the preparation of food for a la carte and banqueting kitchens.
• Attending all college lessons, end point assessments and exams.
• Having a passion for food and hospitality.
• Taking a proactive approach in learning new skills.
• The ability to work in a team and build relationships with others.
• Being organised and efficient in prioritising your responsibilities.
All our associates have the opportunity to live by our culture by being engaging, refined and intuitive in everything they do. Our principles allow a high degree of creativity and empowerment to foster a culture of Relationship Hospitality.
• 28 days paid holidays per annum including Bank Holidays, increasing to up 35 over time
• Company pension scheme and life assurance
• 12 complimentary room nights and F&B discount worldwide
• Career development opportunities
• Free meals on duty
• Season ticket loan
Rosewood is housed in an Edwardian Belle Époque building that offers some of London's finest accommodations and service with the feel of a stylish London residence. It forms part of the ultra-luxury collection Rosewood Hotels and Resorts® which comprises of over 20 properties and over 15 future hotel openings.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.