10 months ago
In a Nutshell
Were a group of fabulous HotelsandVenues set in beautiful countryside and our hotels are full of great people A great team.
We are actively seeking an Advanced Therapistto provide treatments confidentially and professionally to the highest standards to all guests and clients of the hotel and spa.
Lots to do but lots of fun
The Advanced Therapist will be responsible for
* Constantly maintain high levels of presentation and ensure rooms are kept in a clean, hygienic, safe and well-maintained condition.
* Monitor the guests Spa experience, improving the service and sequence of service that occurs from the time the guest arrives to when they leave.
* Assist in ensuring all retail displays are replenished, well presented, and clean.
* Assist with coffee morning, workshops and activities with members, corporate guests, hotel residents and day spa with a monthly diarised activity.
* Up sell treatments and products where possible and in an unobtrusive manner.
* Ensure all treatments and products are charged for through standard company procedures.
* Be familiar with all treatments offered in the Spa even if not personally involved in delivering the treatment.
* Provide treatments within the Spa standards and guidelines.
* Assist and attend any PR functions, open evening and special promotional activities as required.
* Develop and maintain knowledge of all skills and treatments in order to fulfil role.
* At all times to represent the Spa in a professional and knowledgeable manner and at all times strive to achieve the highest standard of customer care.
The Ideal Candidate
Are you right for us?
Our successful Spa Therapist will have;
* Beauty Therapy NVQ LEVEL 3 or equivalent.
* 2 years experience in a 5 star spa environment.
* 2+ varieties products house training.
* An outgoing personality with a proven sales tack record.
* A natural desire to serve and exceed expectations of guests and colleagues.
* Flexibility in attitude, approach and working hours (to include weekends and evenings).
And now for the good stuff
Hospitality is all about people and we are committed to our people. We make sure you are happy and well rewarded, so that you pass that happiness onto our guest. As well as excellent training, development and progression opportunities, other benefits include:
Complimentary meals whilst on duty
Complimentary car parking
Perkz discount scheme
Discounted room nights across all Exclusive Hotels and Venues
Discounts on food and beverage across all Exclusive properties
About the Company
Are we right for you?
We expect a lot but well give a lot to get the right people. There are 4 main things we look for
1. We want people with bags of character. We dont want you to hide your personality when youre at work, we want you to feel comfortable, to be who you are.
2. We want people people. Youve got to like being around others, smiling and chatting because you like people, not because someone told him to smile and chat.
3. We need extra milers. So if you think the job description is all you have to do, then were not for you.
4. You have to put your heart into it. When you tell a guess youre happy to help, you have to mean it.
Exclusive Hotels and Venues