Do you want a career working for The Sunday Times 5th Best Big Companies in the UK?
A rewarding career at Warner Leisure means joining one great team who aim to create a warm hearted and seamless experience across our 13 unique, beautiful and luxurious Hotels and Coastal Villages.
As an Administration Team Member at Warner Leisure Hotels you will you will be part of a passionate team who work in a high performing, fast paced environment to give it their all in supporting Head Of Departments and Team Members on a daily basis, with the goal of creating rewarding relationships.
The Purpose of the role:
* Responsible for the administration of all Health and Safety files
* To liase with all departments regarding outstanding maintenance issues and collating them for the Maintenance Manager
* Support in procurement of materials for works
* Providing a safe, secure and appealing environment by adhering to the companies Health & Safety policy
Qualifications, experience and training:
* Previous experience in administration preferred
* You will have good working knowledge of IT software packages
* Ideally you will hold a NVQ level 2 or equivalent level qualification in Business Administration. Qualifications however are not a requirement for joining our team
The benefits of working with us:
* Free use of many of the Hotel facilities and discounts off our food and retail outlets.
* Provision of uniform
* Discounted Bourne Leisure holidays for you, your family and friends.
* Reward and recognition schemes including long service and team member of the month.
* Externally recognised qualifications to give you the opportunity to develop and progress.