3 months ago
The perfect opportunity for a self-motivated and dedicated Accounts Payable Manager is now available at the Doyle Collection Head Office in Dublin.
The role of an Accounts Payable Manager represents a fantastic opportunity for an organised and dedicated professional to join our group Finance team. Working in this role, you will report to the Group Management Accountant and support and manage your team of three to ensure that our suppliers are paid in an accurate and timely fashion.
Main responsibilities will include managing all accounts payable processes and controls for Ireland and the UK, maintaining the AP ledger across the collection and reviewing all weekly/monthly BACS payment runs and reports. The management, coaching and mentoring of your team, as well as the ability to provide ongoing support to the hotels and drive efficiencies in the AP processes will be key to your success.
This role represents an excellent opportunity for an experienced Accounts Payable Manager, ideally with experience using Microsoft Navision, to join our award winning hotel group.
The perks of working as our Accounts Payable Manager
* 29 days of holiday including public holidays
* Free meals on duty as well as breakfast to get you started and all day tea and coffee for the caffeine lovers
* Discounted hotel rooms in the UK, Ireland and USA for you, your family and friends
* 50% off food when dining with the Doyle Collection
* Great location with easy access to public transport
* In-house training team dedicated to your personal development
* Reward and recognition programmes
* Save money with our Cycle to Work scheme and plan for your future with our pension
* Staff summer parties, Christmas parties and regular team get togethers
* Plus more ...
As our Accounts Payable Manager, you will be working for the family owned Doyle Collection Hotel group, which means there are plenty of opportunities for your career to grow in the UK and further afield in Ireland and the USA.
The Doyle Collection
At the heart of our business is a warmth of service that stems from our family ownership, imbuing our properties with the familiarity of a member's club and the intimacy of a private home.
Each of our eight hotels landmark buildings in unrivalled city locations, has its own distinct personality that is rooted in, and authentic to, its neighbourhood. Innovation and ongoing investment ensure a boutique, cosmopolitan yet local feel as seen in our cool destination restaurants, bars and event spaces while our heritage lends character to our vision of informal luxury, timeless style and the very best guest experience.
We are delighted that the Doyle Collection is listed as one of the Best Large Workplaces 2017 and again in 2018.
The Doyle Collection is an equal opportunities employer.