11 days ago
Begin Your Rosewood Journey
We believe that life is made of many journeys: inspiration, wonderment, curiosity, or the simple joy of discovering something new every day. If you share the same sentiment, then this opportunity is for you.
Rosewood Miramar is looking for an experienced Accounts Payable Clerk to join the Rosewood Miramar Beach Finance Team!
The Accounts Payable Clerk is responsible for ensuring that all payables transactions are posted regularly and payments to the vendors are generated on an accurate and timely basis. Ensures documentation for all payments is properly maintained.
* Compares and controls vendor invoices and credit notes with all related documents (purchase order/request, delivery notes, and receiving reports).
* Ensures purchases are duly authorized and the documents signed in approval by the authorized manager.
* Verifies the arithmetical accuracy of all invoices before payment.
* Calculates expense allocations and notes the amounts/accounts directly on the invoice.
* Prepares invoices for payment and presents them to the Controller for signature.
* Reconciles the statements from suppliers and resolves any discrepancies.
* Files paid and unpaid invoices in a timely and orderly manner such that others can readily access the information.
* At month-end verifies with the Cost Controller that the total posted purchases balances to the receiving report.
* Discrepancies should be resolved before closing the month.
* Audits the General Cashier’s petty cash reimbursements, ensuring that all documents are properly filled in and approved.
* Reviews month-end Accounts Payable aging and addresses any outstanding items.
* Prepares and posts month-end accruals.
* Reviews with Director of Purchasing any open purchase orders at month-end.
* Investigates all invoices received without purchase orders and initiates corrective action.
* Carries out other duties that may be assigned by the Assistant Director of Finance or the Director of Finance.
About Rosewood Miramar Beach
Rosewood Miramar Beach features 161 ultra-luxury guestrooms across 16 acres, including a glamorous Presidential Residence, a Bridal Suite, and multi-bedroom family bungalows nestled among rolling lawns and mature landscaping. Guests are treated to estate-style service, entirely personalized to complement their every need. Amenities include an oceanside bar and restaurant with an outdoor terrace, a signature restaurant, two swimming pools, a Sense® spa, a state-of-the-art fitness center, a beach club, and a screening room. In addition, the resort offers 12,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor event space including a 6,000-square-foot ballroom.
* Life Insurance and AD&D
* Short Term and Long-Term Disability
* Complimentary Room Nights
Connect with us
* LinkedIn: -******
* Facebook: -******
* Instagram: -******