9 months ago
Hotel/Office/Restaurant: Park Plaza County Hall London
Department: Accounting / Finance
Type of employment: Part-time
Level: Team member
Date posted: 18/09/2019
Closing date: 16/03/2020
Love providing great service and being part of uplifting moments? Take the next step in your finance career with us as an Accounts Assistant at Park Plaza County Hall. Park Plaza is the ideal location for you to develop your skills as Accounts Assistant - Part Time and shine in a collaborative team environment.
At Park Plaza we love to celebrate the individual. We believe every one of our team members has a contribution to make and personal touch to share with our guests and colleagues. We’re always striving for excellence and know that as we invest in our team members, they’ll invest in us. For an engaging work environment where the little things are celebrated along with the major milestones, you’ve come to the right place.
Main role and objectives:
As an Accounts Assistant - Part Time at Park Plaza County Hall you will have a key position in ensuring that products keep company and hotel brand standards, to evaluate the quality and quantity of the products prior to accepting & storing shipments and to ensure all purchased items are recorded and controlled throughout it’s movement within the hotel. All work is carried-out in line with the hotel’s guidelines.
* Ensure delivered products are checked against purchase specifications and purchase order, making sure they comply with the required quality, quantity and sanitary conditions;
* Ensure accuracy of suppliers’ invoices against delivered products, including description, quantity, and price;
* Direct and supervise the receiving, storage, and distribution of all goods to effectively and efficiently meet hotel and corporate requirements;
* Liaise with suppliers in order to follow up on credit requests related to short deliveries or price discrepancies and request price list updates on a monthly basis
* Help on month end procedures to ensure accurate results of food and beverage cost;
* Work along the F&B Cost Control Team in the maintenance of both stock control system and POS system ;
* Provide assistance in the calculation of cost of foods and other goods and services based on purchase price
What we are looking for:
* A person who easily connects with others and can live up to our mission statement: Inspiring our guests through individuality and passion!
* Someone who is passionate about exceeding guest expectations
* Someone who is great at creating and maintaining positive and productive working relationships across the business, communicating effectively in a range of situations
* Enjoys working in a fast paced working environment
Park Plaza isn’t just a great place to work - it’s a great place to take your career to the next level! We love seeing our team members fulfil their potential and always work together to achieve more with our learning & development offering, enhanced training and competitive salary and benefits.
You will be invited to an “Inspiring Stay” in your hotel, so that you can live the experience and you will also benefit from our Employee and Friends & Family rates available in all Park Plaza and Radisson Hotel Group hotels worldwide!
From the everyday uplifting moments to huge achievements and everything in between, we’re there every step of the way. Park Plaza. Be part of it.