5 months ago
24-month Graduate - Sales & Marketing
The Landmark London is recruiting for a 24-month Sales & Marketing Graduate to start in June or July 2019.
Are you passionate about world class service and you would like to do a Graduate programme in one of the Leading Hotels of the World?
To thank you for your hard work and loyalty, some of the excellent benefits you will enjoy are:
• 28 days paid annual leave, including bank holidays
• Uniform and free dry cleaning for uniforms
• Free meals whilst on duty
• Health checks and life assurance cover - death in service scheme
• 50% discount in our outlets (including sister properties)
• Discounted Accommodation as well as Spa Treatments for team members and their friends & family (including sister properties)
• Recommend a Friend scheme
• Season ticket loan and cycle to work scheme
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Annual Staff Party / GEM Recognition Scheme
• The Landmark Choir
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are currently looking for a passionate Sales & Marketing Graduate, to join our Sales & Marketing Department. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a friendly and welcoming team for 24 months, and help us to consistently deliver memorable moments and five star service to our guests and each other.
At The Landmark London, our purpose is to enrich the journeys of our people and our guests and during your programme as a Sales & Marketing Graduate you will:
• Learn the Landmark London Standard Operating Procedures in all day to day duties in multiple departments (Proactive Sales, Marketing, Revenue Centre and Events Sales).
• Deal with guest queries and requests in a prompt and anticipative manner showing maximum efficiency and friendliness.
• Acquire the knowledge to be able to explain the hotels products and rates on offer, and giving recommendation to our guests to generate maximum revenue for the department.
• Attend meetings such as: Profit & Loss, Departmental meetings and Strategy meetings.
• Become a member of our taskforces and/or committees.
• Cross-train in order to get to know other departments.
As a Sales & Marketing Graduate, you will be required to work 40 hours per week.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
The ideal candidate for this position as Sales & Marketing Graduate will demonstrate the following company values:
• Respect – I will treat others as I would like to be treated.
• Integrity – I will deliver what I promise to deliver.
• Continuous Improvement – I will actively seek out opportunities for improvement and take action.
• Fun – I will bring positive energy to support a happy environment.
• Team Work – I will effectively cooperate with team members in order to achieve shared goals together.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The Landmark London is a proud member of the Leading Hotels of the World and has recently been recognised as one of the Sunday Times top 10 Best Companies to work for in the UK in 2019.
The Landmark London is a three-time winner of ‘Visit London's Best Hotel in London’ award and currently has been awarded with Platinum status in the ‘Investors in People’ accreditation.
We drive our business from the front line, with strong values and vision to support this. We empower our front line team to make decisions and value their input in the operations, with the guidance of Management and Executive teams.
Marylebone Rd, Marylebone, London NW1 6JQ, UK
By applying you confirm you have these skills.